TRY THIS AT HOME!
Hey, its Bourbon Bill here, at Bourbon Bill’s Pirate Bar. Today we are going to show you how to make the perfect Mojito cocktail. This Mojito recipe comes from the best source we know today, the Bacardi Distillery in San Juan Puerto Rico. It’s refreshing and easy to make. Be sure to see our prohibition-era recipe showing how to make a perfect Mojito cocktail below.
The History of the Mojito cocktail
There are a lot of theories surrounding the origin of the Mojito. Some say it comes from the word “Mojo,” some say it comes from all the way back to Sir Francis Drake and his failed raid on Havana. What we do know is American visitors to Havana between World War I and World War II instantly fell in love with the “Cuban Mint Julip.” See our video to see the proper way to make this delicious summertime favorite.
Here’s how to make a Perfect Mojito cocktail
- 1 Tall glass (get a set of these on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3oaTPhB)
- 2 ounces of Bacardi Silver Rum
- 2/3 of an ounce of Simple Syrup (we used Master of Mixes in the video, get it on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3OajQYW)
- 2/3 of an ounce of Lime Juice (we used RealLime, get this on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3Oi8sdI)
- Top up with Club Soda (sometimes called seltzer water, but plain carbonated water will do)
- 3-4 good sized Mint Leaves (and a sprig for garnish)
- Garnish with an Lime Wheel
- Mixology and Craft Boston Shaker set (get this on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3VVr05h)
Please enjoy and drink responsibly
See our other videos on our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2AcgWXq8iInrJL2EoG2bVw
Next, be sure to Subscribe to our @upscaleeventproductions YouTube channel and don’t forget to hit the Notify bell to be the first when we upload new videos. Now you know how to make a perfect Mojito!
Lastly, see our other articles to help you put on a magical and memorable part, like How to Make a Perfect Mint Julip, How to Make a Perfect Margarita and Setting a “Tablescape.”
If you want to see other fantastic recipes, just let us know in the comments below.
Bourbon Bill Wheeler
#bourbonbill #upscaleeventproductions #howto #bartender #bacardi #bacardirum #bacardisilver #rumdrinks #classiccocktails #mojito #mojitodrinks #howto #craftcocktails #homebar #trythisathome #bar #cocktails #partydrinks #originalcocktail #prohibitioncocktail #prohibitioneracocktail