TRY THIS AT HOME!
The Cosmopolitans cocktail was a product of the late 1980s, it was actually the cocktail ushering in the whole craft cocktail movement. Certainly a staple in bachelorette parties, weddings and classy events, this vodka-based favorite is always a crowd pleaser.
It’s refreshing and easy to make.
Here’s how to make a Perfect Cosmopolitan cocktail
- 1 Martini Glass (preferably chilled)
- 2 ounces Tito’s Vodka (a personal favorite)
- 3/4 of an ounce of Triple Sec – find it on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3HWqgXK
- 3/4 of an ounce of Lime Juice – find it on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3VSZo0z
- Orange Peel for garnish (optional)
- Mixology and Craft Boston Shaker set – find it on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3VVr05h
Please drink responsibly.
Be sure to Subscribe to our @upscaleeventproductions YouTube channel and don’t forget to hit the Notify bell to be the first when we upload new videos. Now you know how to make a perfect Margarita!
If you want to see other fantastic recipes, just let us know in the comments below.
Bourbon Bill Wheeler
See our other videos on our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2AcgWXq8iInrJL2EoG2bVw