TRY THIS AT HOME!
The Cosmopolitans cocktail was a product of the late 1980s, it was actually the cocktail ushering in the whole craft cocktail movement. Certainly a staple in bachelorette parties, weddings and classy events, this vodka-based favorite is always a crowd pleaser.
It’s refreshing and easy to make.
Here’s how to make a Perfect Cosmopolitan cocktail
- 1 Martini Glass (preferably chilled)
- 2 ounces Tito’s Vodka (a personal favorite)
- 3/4 of an ounce of Triple Sec – find it on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3HWqgXK
- 3/4 of an ounce of Lime Juice – find it on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3VSZo0z
- Orange Peel for garnish (optional)
- Mixology and Craft Boston Shaker set – find it on Amazon at https://amzn.to/3VVr05h
Please drink responsibly.
Be sure to Subscribe to our @upscaleeventproductions YouTube channel and don’t forget to hit the Notify bell to be the first when we upload new videos. Now you know how to make a perfect Margarita!
See our other articles to help you put on a magical and memorable part, like How to Make a Perfect Mint Julip, How to make a Perfect Blue Hawaiian Cocktail and Setting a “Tablescape.”
If you want to see other fantastic recipes, just let us know in the comments below.
Bourbon Bill Wheeler
See our other videos on our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2AcgWXq8iInrJL2EoG2bVw